❤️ Rose bologna, beautiful, delicious and very easy to make ❤️
Welcome on month of love again. Today, let's cook a simple, classic breakfast to be a special breakfast for loved ones.
+ whole wheat bread If you don't like it, you can use bread
+ Two Pig Brand Bologna that I choose to use because the roses will get a lovely pink color.
+ Nice slices of lettuce for wrapping
+ 1 cup Mayonnaise
+ Cheddar Cheese 6-7 sheets
++ A glass for pressing bread and cheese into a circle.
1. put the bread Use the prepared glass upside down. press down in the middle of the bread then carve it out to get a round shape Take the pressed bread into a round shape and set aside.
2. Bring the prepared cheddar cheese sheet and press it with a glass to form a round shape. The same size as the bread that has already been pressed in the first round. set aside
3. Divide bread, Balona and Cheddar cheese into two halves. Set aside.
4. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise over the divided balona.
5. Roll the bologna into a round piece.
6. Bring the bologna bread and cheddar cheese. intertwined layers until forming a rose.
7. Put the lettuce in the bowl.
Just like this, you will get a beautiful, cute, edible rose balonna served with other breakfasts, chic and attentive.